Click here to sign up on SignUpGenius
Volunteer Position: Creative Play Provider
Purpose: To provide an enrichment program during creative play time for 1st – 5th grade children on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:45 – 5:30pm to help them learn while playing and exploring creative outlets
Vision: Our vision for creative play is for groups or individuals to present fun, interactive enrichment programs in art, music, dance, drama, STEM, physical fitness, nutrition, technology, etc. as part of the After-School Program. We want to expose the children to new experiences and help them discover a world of possibilities beyond their front door.
Location: The Episcopal University Center at FSU, 655 W. Jefferson St.
Creative Play Providers sign up for Tuesdays or Thursdays from 4:45 – 5:30pm to do an enrichment program/activity. To schedule an interactive program/activity, contact Alexander Bell, our FSU Ambassador, at email@example.com. The schedule as it appears on Sign Up Genius shows available dates.
- Get approval/schedule your program with Alexander Bell
- Keep the program interesting, interactive, and age appropriate
- Provide all program materials, unless other arrangements are made
- Communicate any special needs, set up, etc.
- Start on time (4:45pm) and finish on time (5:30pm)
Time Commitment: a one-day commitment on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 4:45 to 5:30pm at The Episcopal University Center at FSU, 655 W. Jefferson St.
- January 31, 2017 -> April 13, 2017
- No Program March 12, 2017 (Spring Break)
- Ability to present interactive program/activity to children
- Passion for working with children