Click here to sign up on SignUpGenius
Volunteer Position: Kitchen Aide
Purpose: To serve dinner to children in the After-School Program
Location: The Episcopal University Center at FSU, 655 W. Jefferson St.
Schedule: 3 workers needed Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 5:00pm to 6:15pm.
Meals are prepared at Grace Mission and are ready to be served
- Prepare drinks
- Plate entrée and desserts, if any
- Serve dinner to children at 5:30pm
- Help children to clean up after dinner (clear tables, bag trash)
- Wipe down tables, sweep floor as needed, take out the trash
- Bag/pack pans/supplies that go back to Grace Mission and put in Elizabeth's car
- Sign in and out each time you are here
Time Commitment: Can sign up for either Tuesdays, Wednesday, or Thursdays - one time or multiple days
You may sign up for every Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, or any available individual dates that you choose. A commitment for a semester is preferred but not required.
- No program week of March 12, 2017 (Spring Break)
- January 31, 2017 -> April 13, 2017
- Age 18 or older
- Enjoy working with children
- Cooking skills not required!
- Complete Safeguarding God’s Children on-line class (2 hours) within two weeks of receiving login information